This property is really beautiful as:
* It has a high lying area, which can offer great views to the north
* There are some rocky outcrops that can also provide a beautiful setting for a dwelling.
Plot size: 13.26 Hectares
Price: N$1 590 000
General Information relating to the estate:
* Omaruru Wildlife Estate is located around 6km outside Omaruru, on the Uis road.
* The Estate consists of 55 life style plots. The estate is only residential, and thus can no farming or other economical activities be undertaken.
* The only fence is the perimeter fence around the estate. No plot can be fenced in. Only 1 Hectare around a dwelling on a plot can be fenced in.
* A maximum of 2 dwellings can be erected on a plot. Dwelling should have either Thatch or Tile Roofs.
* There are various antelope and giraffe roaming on the estate. Most owners have water holes and feeding points close to their homes
* There is one large river that crosses the estate, and some smaller rivers in some areas.
* There is a monthly levy of N$2 000 that applies: This is for security, and road maintenance.
* Normal municipal rates apply (around N$1 000 per month).
* Municipal water is available for each plot.
* Each plot should be totally self sufficient with off the grid electricity solutions (like Solar Power)
- Property Type Small Holding
- Stand Size 132,600m²